Helping Hands Clinic provides free medical care and social services to uninsured and underserved adults who meet 200% federal poverty guidelines.
2014 Tax Preparation
We will once again be preparing patient’s 2014 taxes.
You will need to provide the following documents to the appointment:
1. A copy of last year’s taxes
2. Proof of income for 2014
3. Proof of any donations and/or deductions for 2014
4. Proof of childcare payments for 2014
5. You will need to provide social security numbers for any family members that you will be declaring deductions.
6. If you received a health insurance tax credit (form 95-A) under the Affordable Care Act – you need to bring the form to the appointment.
7. If you feel you have a complicated return – please let us know at the time of the appointment.
8. We do not file for the Schedule K Form.
Please call 614-262-5094 for more information and to make an appointment.
The MyBudgetCoach program helps low-income working families improve their ability to budget and make well-informed financial decisions. Understanding the importance of budgeting is generally recognized as the first step in successful financial planning. While people at any income level can benefit from improving their budgeting skills, it is particularly important for low-income individuals who may suffer severe consequences after making uninformed financial decisions.
Meet with a coach and participate in online sessions that focus on such topics as:
- Developing The Budget
- Setting Goals
- Comparison Shopping
- Income Generation
- The Importance of Saving
- And more
To schedule an appointment or for more information contact us at 614-262-5094 or email to email@example.com
The next OPEN clinic dates are:
Thursday, March 5th
Friday, March 6th
Thursday, March 19th
Friday, March 20th
Click HERE to see Scheduled Clinic Dates for 2015First come first served. NO APPOINTMENTS! Doors open at 2:30 pm. TB Testing – Wednesday, March 4 and Wednesday, March 18th from 10:00 am- 2:00 pm for a $5 Donation.
Work Physicals will done on Friday Clinics ONLY – You must provide your own work physical form.
The Helping Hands Health and Wellness Center is a member of the Ohio Association of Free Clinics and The National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics
Helping Hands Health and Wellness Center is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization